NYSOGA REFUND POLICY FOR PROGRAMS & MERCHANDISE
1. NYSOGA values the ability of consumers to receive a fair refund for programs, services and products when warranted
2. A request for refund must be submitted in writing, and the resulting refund is verified in writing.
3. NYSOGA retains the right to modify a program, service or product availability if circumstances warrant.
Refunds may be requested and granted according to the following guidelines.
1. Rendezvous / Courses / Programs:
a. Refund details are included with payment option descriptions.
b. Online registration through the NYSOGA website and payment or refund via PayPal is preferred, as this facilitates a timely refund and generates automatic accounting information.
c. PayPal processing fees are non-refundable.
d. Personal checks must be received at least two weeks prior to any registration deadline in order to facilitate deposit and accounting.
e. Refund is granted when the request is received 30 or more days prior to event, or if NYSOGA cancels or reschedules the event.
f. Refund, minus $20 handling fee and any NYSOGA contractual obligation, is granted when the request is received 14-30 days prior to event.
g. Refund, minus $20 handling fee and any NYSOGA contractual obligation – and any NYSOGA incurred costs (e.g. text books, materials etc) – is granted when the request is received 1-14 days prior to the event.
h. If an alternative course or program is available the customer may be given an option of refund vs. reschedule, with the acknowledgement of the consumer and the new instructor or presenter.
i. NYSOGA retains the right to modify a Rendezvous, course or program if circumstances warrant, or cancel the same due to insufficient enrollment.
- 1) In the event that a participant has registered for a course or program that an instructor / leader cannot provide, a refund will be remitted to the registrant within 30 days.