New York State Outdoor Writers’ Association
Christopher Paparo – firstname.lastname@example.org
David Figura – email@example.com
Dan Ladd – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Schlichter – email@example.com
Stephen George – firstname.lastname@example.org
The NYS Outdoor Writers’ Association was formed to improve the media relative to the out-of-doors and keep the public informed on matters of natural resources, use, management, and conservation. It strives to encourage the highest standard of ethics and encourage members to freely express information without influence of fear of penalty or favor. It aims to promote integrity in its members while developing the skills of all members.
Governor’s Table Camp
Contact: Jenn Gratton and Brian Jacques
PO Box 223
Juniper, NB E7L1G3
Private cabins alongside the Miramichi River, in the heart of Canadian wilderness (1hr from US border). Inclusive hunting/fishing packages for bear, moose, small game, Atlantic salmon and trout.
Affiliated with NY’s Wer-On-Um Guide Service (hunts for deer, pheasant, chukar partridge and fishing charters).
Both are family-owned and operated.
NYSOGA Sponsor Affiliate Information
SPONSOR AFFILIATE FEE – $60 A YEAR
New York State Outdoor Guides Association (NYSOGA) Sponsor Affiliate will be persons, organizations, or companies who have an interest in the environment, conservation, sports, or other activities pertaining to NYSOGA.
The Annual Sponsor Affiliate fee is $60.00. NOTE: Sponsor Affiliate is valid from January 1 through December 31 during the year of application.
Sponsor Affiliate may not be a member of the NYSOGA Board of Directors or vote on issues that come to the attention of NYSOGA.
Sponsor Affiliate applications will be verified for authenticity and approved by the Membership committee.
NYSOGA Active Members or Life Members may also submit an application for Sponsor Affiliate status, for a fee of $25.00 in addition to any membership dues.
The benefits of Sponsor Affiliate may include:
- Sponsor Affiliate certificate issued upon payment of dues
- Prominent listing on NYSOGA website Sponsors page with a direct link to your website
- Receipt of the NYSOGA Newsletter publication Guidelines and the NYSOGA E-Newsletters when they are published
- Rack Cards for NYSOGA advertising purposes
- Use of the NYSOGA camera ready logo upon request
- An invitation to attend the NYSOGA Annual Winter and Summer Rendezvous
- Conducting a seminar or set up a display highlighting your business (with approval of the Rendezvous Committee Chair)
- Opportunity to contribute to the NYSOGA Guidelines newsletter
- Meet and network with active guides
- Share in NYSOGA’S working relationship with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation