New York State Outdoor Guides Association Training Session
Friday, June 25 AND REPEATED Saturday, June 26, 2021
White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton NY
NYSOGA is offering 2 days of First Aid, CPR and Water Safety for Guides Training on June 25 and June 26, 2021. First aid and CPR is a combined course that is valid for two years. Water Safety for Guides is a lifetime certification.
- Registration opens on April 1 for NYSOGA members and May 1 for non-members. Early Bird registration closes on June 5, 2021.
- Current CDC/NYS COVID precautions will apply to all participants. Only registered students will be allowed in the classroom.
- Lodging is not included in the Training Session but can be reserved by contacting White Eagle Conference Center, (315) 824-2002. All lodging is payable to White Eagle.
- Camping is available nearby at Lebanon Reservoir Campground, (315) 824-2278
- Space is limited! Register early and fill out one form per student.
- Payments received after classes are full will be returned. NYSOGA refund information.
- All attendees are assessed $10.00 day-use fee for use of the facility.
- A LATE-REGISTRATION FEE of $25.00 per person is assessed for any accepted class registration received between June 5 and June 19, 2021.
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION TO CONFIRM RESERVATIONS. QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
*If registering by mail and paying with a check, make the check payable to NYSOGA and mail with the paper registration form to NYSOGA, Sheila Young, 214 Old Wawbeek Road, Tupper Lake NY 12986