New York State Outdoor Guides Association Training Session
Friday, June 25 at White Eagle Conference Center, Hamilton NY
The Water Safety class has openings and is still accepting applications.
NYSOGA is offering First Aid, CPR and Water Safety for Guides Training on June 25, 2021. First aid and CPR is a combined course that is valid for two years. Water Safety for Guides is a lifetime certification.
- Registration opens on April 1 for NYSOGA members and May 1 for non-members. Early Bird registration closes on June 5, 2021.
- Current CDC/NYS COVID precautions will apply to all participants. Only registered students will be allowed in the classroom.
- Lodging is not included in the Training Session but can be reserved by contacting White Eagle Conference Center, (315) 824-2002. All lodging is payable to White Eagle.
- Camping is available nearby at Lebanon Reservoir Campground, (315) 824-2278
- Space is limited! Register early and fill out one form per student.
- Payments received after classes are full will be returned. NYSOGA refund information.
- All attendees are assessed $10.00 day-use fee for use of the facility.
- A LATE-REGISTRATION FEE of $25.00 per person is assessed for any accepted class registration received between June 5 and June 19, 2021.
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION TO CONFIRM RESERVATIONS. QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com
*If registering by mail and paying with a check, make the check payable to NYSOGA and mail with the paper registration form to NYSOGA, Sheila Young, 214 Old Wawbeek Road, Tupper Lake NY 12986